fot

Re: [Fot] Triumph Values

To: "Terry Stetler" <tlizzard@msn.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>, "Joe
Subject: Re: [Fot] Triumph Values
From: "RACER BUD" <budscars@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 15:27:37 -0800
good point also....as last year when the Healey went for 135,000.00..at B.
J.    the average collector's Healey stayed at 20-30,000..or less...Now
Vintage race cars..that's a different story..whether we race them in vintage
races...scca..nasa..it all adds History and character to the car...sure the
buyers are in limited #s..but the cars..more so...as the old street cars
become less 'streetable'...the old race cars will become more
collectible...for racers..and for those who simply want to collect
Racer bud