fot

Re: [Fot] Triumph Values

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Triumph Values
From: "BOB KRAMER" <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 18:38:24 -0600
TR3's, north of 20K, yes and easy to understand but IMHO the TR250 is going
to top the TR3 in value . I base my opinion on watching eBay sales, both
those above 20K for nice cars and the value of an unrestored junker. 250's
of that category are already bringing in bigger bucks than similar 3's. Your
mileage may vary, but if you want one buy it now.
Bob Kramer
rkramer3@austin.rr.com