fot

[Fot] TR3 for sale

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] TR3 for sale
From: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2007 14:46:11 -0600
Sorry to bomb the list with a non-competition message, but here's the
situation.

I've been asked to help a TR owner sell his car. This is a project
that the owner of ten years will never get finished.

The chassis is restored, the body restored and painted white base
coat / clear coat, engine rebuilt, and engine, drive train, wiring
harness installed and all electrical accessories work, and all above
are installed on the chassis. It is a pretty car.

95% of all purchased parts needed to finish the job are included,
including all brightwork and interior. Final assembly needs to be
done, like install --

brake lines and master cylinder
throttle linkage
wiper motor and mechanism
steering column and wheel
wire wheels were cleaned and painted, but but may need to be trued
new tires on the wheels but they are now ten years old

This car would make a basis for a vintage race car that some guys
would give their right arm to have. It would also make a beautiful
street car, with every single piece "correct". I can make pictures
available to those with serious interest.

What is your opinion of what a package like this is worth?

Is anybody on the FOT list interested before this sale goes public?

uncle jack