fot

Re: [Fot] Rod Bearing issue

To: <Fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Rod Bearing issue
From: "Jack Brooks" <jibjib@att.net>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 20:25:45 -0700
Mark,

Is it possible that #1 big end isn't getting enough oil?  I know the engine
oil pressure is good, but perhaps there is a restricted passageway coming
out of the crank.

Also, what does the wear look like?  Is it even across the journal or offset
to one side?

This is purely conjecture on my part.  I have not experienced uneven wear
like you described.

Jack