fot

Re: [Fot] How much tyre/wheel clearance on the rear tube shock

To: "'JOSEPH HUGHES'" <tr5racer@btinternet.com>, "'Friends of Triumph'"
Subject: Re: [Fot] How much tyre/wheel clearance on the rear tube shock
From: "jim hearn" <jimhearn1@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 10:04:36 -0800
I am running 225/50ZR/15 Kumhos with the old style American Racing
wheels and using two spacers.  My tire/wheel combo sticks into the wheel
well from the face of the drum 4.375 inches.  In other words, my current
tire/wheel combo measures 5 inches from face of the drum in and the two
spacers shim it out .525 inch.

Thanks for the input, Jim in Sacramento