fot

Re: [Fot] Wheels

To: "Bill Babcock" <billbab@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Wheels
From: "Steven Preiss" <spreiss@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 10:34:28 +1100
Anybody have any experience sectioning TR6 wheels down to 4.5 or 5 inches?
Also in converting them to knock offs, as in D type jag? I always thought
this would look great on the TR3. Especially with those extra little holes
drilled between the existing ones. I have a set that I am hoping to do this
way.
Imelda
(Steve P.) ----- Original Message -----