fot

Re: [Fot] Jack Drews Died This Afternoon at Grattan

To: N197TR4@cs.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] Jack Drews Died This Afternoon at Grattan
From: Justin Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 14:57:03 -0700
Joe...

I'm saddened to hear this... my heart goes out to his family... and his
close friends... such as yourself...   Just a little over a month ago, I
lost two friends to cancer, one relatively young, one old, both too
soon, within weeks of each other...   Losing friends leaves various
sized sink holes in our lives that no matter how much we try to fill,
they just reappear.

I'll miss Jack's posts and the camaraderie he brought to the
newsgroups.   I wish I had the opportunity to know him as you had.

My father died unexpectedly after a day of snow skiing, you may even
remember the day, as I shared it with the newsgroup back in '98....
There's something to be said when someone passes doing what they love to do.

Thank you for sharing the news...

--Justin Wagner