fot

Re: [Fot] Jack Drews Died This Afternoon at Grattan

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Jack Drews Died This Afternoon at Grattan
From: "Kas Kastner" <kaskas@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 15:25:20 -0700
We have lost a treasured friend and great tuner of racing equipment. Jack
had a world of friends  who each have a story and thought about this
wonderful fellow. To our friend Jack, lost now but never forgotten, a true
sportsman and grand family man.  Let us all hope that his passing now will
allow him to continue racing onwards in another theatre.