fot

Re: [Fot] Jack Drews Died This Afternoon at Grattan

To: <N197TR4@cs.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Jack Drews Died This Afternoon at Grattan
From: "Richard Taylor" <tarch@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 18:16:40 -0400
Frances, Tony, Joe, Jan and the rest of our Iowa FoT family,

Our group, The Friends of Triumph, might be better named "The International
Friends of a Small but Very Special Group of Iowans."

You guys are without peer. Please know that the loss of Jack is a loss felt
deeply by many of us over many hemispheres.

Our respect, concern and love is with you.

Richard  Taylor
Atlanta