fot

[Fot] TR3A Mag Wheels

To: FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] TR3A Mag Wheels
From: Wes Dayton <wes@hsrca.org.au>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 14:10:53 +1000

--===============0366380693==

--B_3302604656_11063941

Thanks to everyone for the responses. I should clarify that I was simply
trying to establish that the =B3mag=B2 wheels in various widths were an option
during the period. Some understandably thought I was looking for a set of
the original mags and pointed out their weaknesses. Instead, what we hope t=
do is, having established that cars raced using an alloy-type wheel and som=
were wider, we may succeed in getting approval for a wider option. Once
done, we will then be free to find something appropriate (such as the
Panasport wheels that it appears many of you use).

Thanks again for your help =AD Wes Dayton

--B_3302604656_11063941

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>TR3A Mag Wheels</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Lucida Grande, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-siz=
e:12.0px'>Thanks to everyone for the responses. I should clarify that I was =
simply trying to establish that the &#8220;mag&#8221; wheels in various widt=
hs were an option during the period. Some understandably thought I was looki=
ng for a set of the original mags and pointed out their weaknesses. Instead,=
 what we hope to do is, having established that cars raced using an alloy-ty=
pe wheel and some were wider, we may succeed in getting approval for a wider=
 option. Once done, we will then be free to find something appropriate (such=
 as the Panasport wheels that it appears many of you use).<BR>
<BR>
Thanks again for your help &#8211; Wes Dayton &nbsp;&nbsp;</SPAN></FONT>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--B_3302604656_11063941--