fot

[Fot] Nomination

To: FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Nomination
From: EDWARD BARNARD <edwardbarnard@prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 14:08:22 -0700 (PDT)
--===============1195219209==

--0-953755778-1220908102=:83308

Group: I would like to nominate Bill Collins of Euless Texas to our loose group
of TRactor racers. Bill purchased his '64 Spitfire out of Florida last January
and missed our February driving school because of a bent axle. This weekend,
with new axles, he finished the fall driving school and is on his way towards
completing his required "incident free" weekends towards his VMC license.
May I have a second on the nomination, and perhaps a few words from Bill about
himself.
Thanks - Ed -
--0-953755778-1220908102=:83308

style="font: inherit;"><DIV>Group: I would like to nominate Bill Collins of
Euless Texas to our loose group of TRactor racers. Bill purchased his '64
Spitfire out of Florida last January and missed our February driving school
because of a bent axle. This weekend, with new axles, he finished the fall
driving school and is on his way towards completing his required "incident
free" weekends towards his VMC license. </DIV>
<DIV>May I have a second on the nomination, and perhaps a few words from Bill
about himself. </DIV>