fot

Re: [Fot] Nuerburgring Nordschleife 400 km race

To: "'Friends of Triumph'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Nuerburgring Nordschleife 400 km race
From: "MadMarx" <tr4racing@googlemail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 22:41:52 +0200
You are not alone in thinking: How I ever build an engine.
When I first did an engine I had nearly no knowledge about engines but they
last then.
Now, trying to build the engine very precise I have more and more trouble.
The next troublesome thing that could arise is scuffed pistons.
I have ordered new forged pistons and the manufacturer insists on 0.0024
piston to wall clearance.
I hope that will work but he said I  could run the pistons with half the
clearance if I would like.
His words in Gods ears.

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----