fot

Re: [Fot] Nuerburgring Nordschleife 400 km race

To: MadMarx <tr4racing@googlemail.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Nuerburgring Nordschleife 400 km race
From: Robert Lang <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 17:55:18 -0400 (EDT)
On Fri, 19 Sep 2008, MadMarx wrote:

> It is the first time I'm in a long race. We have chance to fill up fuel.
> On the other hand....if I'm in need for a toilet, maybe it boost speed?
>
> I must confess, I don't even know where Wisconsin is. I know the location of
> some of the more known states but Wisconsin is not on my brain.

Think CORN, CHEESE, COWS and Sausage.

Rolling hills (drumlins and kettle morraine).

It's real pretty there. I can almost taste the bratwurst just thinking
about it. Road America is one of the best road race circuits in the US in
terms of length and terrain, IMHO. It's not the 'Ring, but it's pretty
kool in it's own right.

Wisconsin is pretty much the northern middle of the country (bordered by
Michigan, Illinois, Iowa and Minnesota).

The long distance off road guys have bags that they strap to thier legs
for the long races. Great idea if you're over 50.

:-)

rml
Bob Lang              NER/SCCA                 |  This space for rent
Solo Chair 2008       TR6 40 F Prepared        |  Triumph!
Voice:781-438-2568    FAX: 617-258-9535        |  Cell: 339-927-4489