fot

Re: [Fot] Nuerburgring Nordschleife 400 km race

To: "'Robert Johns'" <rjohns@woh.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: [Fot] Nuerburgring Nordschleife 400 km race
From: "MadMarx" <tr4racing@googlemail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 22:55:01 +0200
It is the ADAC classic race.
400km cut in two slices.....200km Saturday, 200km Sunday.....and 2 hours
practice on Friday....
All in all more than 600km at this weekend.

I stay in tent....as clubracers should do ;-)

I would like to compete in a modern car race too but that is stretching my
budget too far.

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----