fot

Re: [Fot] Nomination for FoT membership

To: "Chuck Arnold" <triosan@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Nomination for FoT membership
From: Bill Babcock <Billb@bnj.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 09:36:37 -0700
--===============0677419085==

--Apple-Mail-31--1018938690

I thought Tony was already a member or I would have nominated him long
ago. Not only does he drive the wheels off the TR250K (and anything
else he sits in, except his truck which he drives like a little old
lady), but he also maintains it, and the Bill Hart Devin, AND John
James's TR4, and he brought Peyote back to life this year, and will
finish making it far too pretty over the winter. Yes, he's going to
replace the "Aluminum foil sack of walnuts" rear end that I carefully
fabricated on my $200 English Wheel. Some people have no respect for
amateur bodywork. Like Diane for example, who is paying Tony to
replace the rear end.

On Sep 22, 2008, at 8:01 AM, Chuck Arnold wrote:

> "Tony Garmey" <horizonracing@msn.com>.
>
> On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 4:47 AM, Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
> wrote:
> I definitely second!  You'll need to include his e-mail address for
> MJB to pluck the magic thwanger, tho.
>
> - Tony
>
> At 12:20 AM 9/22/2008, jcjcarrera@comcast.net wrote:
> >I'd like to nominate our most recent recipient of the Kastner Cup,
> >Tony Garmey, to our membership. A gifted mechanic, fabricator, crew
> >chief, and as displayed at Watkins Glen a few weeks back, very
> >skilled driver. Tony is a valuable asset to our hobby of Vintage
> Racing.
> >
> >Do I have a second??
> >
> >Thanks,
> >
> >John James

--Apple-Mail-31--1018938690

-webkit-line-break: after-white-space; ">I thought Tony was already a =
member or I would have nominated him long ago. Not only does he drive =
the wheels off the TR250K (and anything else he sits in, except his =
truck which he drives like a little old lady), but he also maintains it, =
and the Bill Hart Devin, AND John James's TR4, and he brought Peyote =
back to life this year, and will finish making it far too pretty over =
the winter. Yes, he's going to replace the "Aluminum foil sack of =
walnuts" rear end that I carefully fabricated on my $200 English Wheel. =
Some people have no respect for&nbsp;amateur&nbsp;bodywork. Like Diane =
for example, who is paying Tony to replace the rear =
wrote:</div><br class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><blockquote =
type=3D"cite"><div dir=3D"ltr">"Tony Garmey" &lt;<a =
div class=3D"gmail_quote">On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 4:47 AM, Tony Drews =
href=3D"mailto:tony@tonydrews.com";>tony@tonydrews.com</a>></span> =
wrote:<br> <blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"border-left: 1px =
solid rgb(204, 204, 204); margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; padding-left: =
1ex;">I definitely second! &nbsp;You'll need to include his e-mail =
9/22/2008, <a =
href=3D"mailto:jcjcarrera@comcast.net";>jcjcarrera@comcast.net</a> =
wrote:<br> >I'd like to nominate our most recent recipient of the =
Kastner Cup,<br> >Tony Garmey, to our membership. A gifted mechanic, =
fabricator, crew<br> >chief, and as displayed at Watkins Glen a few =
weeks back, very<br> >skilled driver. Tony is a valuable asset to our =
>Thanks,<br> ><br> >John =
ody></html>=

--Apple-Mail-31--1018938690--