fot

Re: [Fot] State of F1

To: "Kas Kastner" <kaskas@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] State of F1
From: "Steven Preiss" <spreiss@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 16:13:01 +1100
It seems that brakes and their ability to stand up to the immense heat they
generate is already a critical limitation. Also, regarding the wings, when
one is lost due to fatigue of the mounts or a brush with another car, the
resulting loss of downforce is often enough for the driver to completely
lose control of the car. Car? More like a guided missile at this point.
STeve P.