fot

Re: [Fot] A Memoriam

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] A Memoriam
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 21:42:05 -0600
FWIW - Jack always had his nickname in all lower case - "uncle jack
racing".  Part of his low key profile, I suppose.  That's why in
Jonmac's note it's in lower case rather than upper case.  Minor
detail, but says something about the man, I think.  The "case" really
doesn't matter to me, but I thought you'd appreciate that detail.

Both Frances and I are quite honored by Jonmac's request.

- Tony Drews