fot

[Fot] Three Questions

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Three Questions
From: "Gary Horstkorta" <vintage.racer@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 09:33:50 -0800
Hello:

At the last race of our season (CSRG) earlier this month, I was talking with
several racer friends of mine about the current economic situation in the
U.S. and what affect it might have on vintage racing in the coming years.
With job losses mounting, consumer spending tightening up, etc, we
speculated that there might be a downturn in the number of people who could
afford to go racing.  So, I'd like to ask three questions and get your

1.        Will you race more, less or the same number of events in 2009?

2.       What do you pay for entry fees with the various organizations you
race with?

3.       How many of the race organizations you race with have corporate
sponsors to help offset the cost of racing, ie, keep entry fees lower?

Feel free to expound on your answers, more info is better than less.
Thanks.

Gary

1962 TR4