fot

Re: [Fot] Three Questions

To: Gary Horstkorta <vintage.racer@comcast.net>, "fot@autox.team.net"
Subject: Re: [Fot] Three Questions
From: "Kramer, Robert" <RKramer@rdoequipment.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 13:21:27 -0600
I too am with CVAR and the $250.00 amount applies for our events, but I am
afraid that the rate may be raised. Our numbers are already down and 3 of our
events are held at Texas World Speedway where the break even registration
number is purported to be over 120 cars. Our November event only had 112. I'd
love to see a historical event participation record.

As for the questions, I plan to go to the Mitty next year so I will probably
have a repeat of this year's 50% CVAR participation, 3 out of 6 events, to
save travel money for the Mitty.

We occasionally get a t-shirt sponsor but that is it.

Bob Kramer
Austin Texas