fot

Re: [Fot] SVRA to require head and neck restraints

To: BillDentin@aol.com, JWoesvra@aol.com, sgroh1@comcast.net,
Subject: Re: [Fot] SVRA to require head and neck restraints
From: Mike Jackson <grandwazoo@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 16:30:40 -0500 (EST)
One of the larger groups of Pre-war cars comes out of VSCCA.  They dont even
require drivers to have a doctor sign a medical form so its not surprizing that
they also dont have roll bars, shoulder belts or fuel cells.

Its not they dont love their drivers, it's as was explained very carefully to
me once...driving their cars is one of the few reasons some of these guys are
still around.

Mike