fot

Re: [Fot] SVRA to require head and neck restraints

To: dos_gusanos@msn.com, billb@bnj.com, BillDentin@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] SVRA to require head and neck restraints
From: JWoesvra@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 10:27:47 EST
Henry,

With all respect due you, I'm sorry that your life is so worthless. Since
you have not raced with SVRA, it really doesn't matter whether you agree with
our policies anyway.

There were 3 known fatalities in vintage racing last year  that might have
been sore necks if we had done this a year ago. You  don't have to race with us
to understand that we are being proactive in this  case. We are willing to
take a hit on entries to insure the folks that do  race with us are protected,
when technology is available to do so.

Jack  Woehrle
SVRA Technical Director
jwoesvra@aol.com
803-463-5388
FAX  803-794-8747
701 Center Street
West Columbia, SC 29169

In a message dated 1/15/2009 9:11:35 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,