fot

Re: [Fot] Street Legal

To: "Steven Belfer" <colordog.1@earthlink.net>, "FOT"
Subject: Re: [Fot] Street Legal
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@spitfire4.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 13:35:25 -0600
One time driving down the Interstate (in Kansas) I went by a winged sprint
car that had been made street legal. He'd added headlights/taillights was
the only obvious modification, oh and a license plate holder. Don't recall
if he had fenders, but if he did they were just moytorcycle fenders hung on
the suspension. Horn? Don't know. Windshield -- no, but he wore a full-face
helmet. Presumably the engine was seriously detuned. Still a 1-seater.

--Rocky Entriken