fot

Re: [Fot] Why do you race what you race?

To: FOT <fot@autox.team.net>, Andre Rousseau <andre@gt6.ca>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Why do you race what you race?
From: <rdavis4@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 16:47:57 -0500
I may be different from a lot of the racers. I admire someone who can keep the
same car for years. Me, I'm trying to build and race every car that I have
pined over through the years when I couldn't afford the sport. TR4, Datsun
2000, GT6, 510 Sedan are all behind me now. But I  have landed on my present
project....a 1957 TR3.....and plan on sticking with it for a long time. A
couple of really good inspirations in Florida where I live, in Mike Jackson and
Tim Suddard who race a TR3 very successfully. Like the guy with the Harley who
loves the unique sound it makes, the 4 banger TR has that same uniqueness and
especially the look.
Bob (in cold Florida)