fot

Re: [Fot] Why do you race what you race?

To: Andre Rousseau <andre@gt6.ca>, FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Why do you race what you race?
From: "Kramer, Robert" <RKramer@rdoequipment.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 16:09:49 -0600
I race what I race because a local guy was willing to finance part of my TR3
purchased back in 1996 when I was a poorer man than I am today. I have always
been a TR250-TR6 guy, owning my first in 1977 so I gravitated to the TR4 body
style. Having raced a TR3, TR4, and now a TR4A IRS I'm probably going to
eventually end up racing a TR6.

I started in the TR3 because it was cheap but this is a temporary thing. You
probably know that. So, if you like GT6's then you should race a GT6, but
starting with a Spit, or a TR4 because you can grab a good one and get started
is as good as it gets. If you hold out for a GT6 or worse yet, decide to build
one to go racing, well good luck with that.

Bob Kramer
Texas TR4A #29