fot

Re: [Fot] J Type OD lubricant

To: "'FOT'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] J Type OD lubricant
From: "MadMarx" <tr4racing@googlemail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 17:56:46 +0100
I used 90 GL4 gearbox oil ever since in a A-OD.
I have no wear after 160000 drivin miles and 3000 racing miles.

But motoroil might work too but from the idea of oils is that gears shear on
oils more than an engine so from this point a gearbox oil should be do well.
I wouldn'T us a GL5 Hypoid.

Cheers
Chris

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----