fot

Re: [Fot] J Type OD lubricant

To: Gt6steve@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] J Type OD lubricant
From: malaboge@aol.com
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 15:09:13 -0500
I use the hi impact Redline in my diff and it seems to be holding up well.? It
really is a thick oil and it probably just wouldn't be the best in an od
box...or even a straight four speed.? I think it would create shifts measured
in the minutes between gears...probably completely unshiftable (is that a
word?) in the cold!

I'm already slow enough as it is...
???????????? Nick in Nor Cal