fot

Re: [Fot] SVRA allows 5 speed transmission conversion!

To: "'Bill Babcock'" <Billb@bnj.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] SVRA allows 5 speed transmission conversion!
From: "Richard Taylor" <tarch@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 17:14:14 -0500
I'm 73.

But let me tell you about the difference between 62 and 73. It's not exactly
the book-match reverse of your first 11 years, but in some respects it's not
far off. Ask some of the other old goats.

As for passing the Mantle of Wisdom, don't hold your breath. Last year I
earned second place in the regional ARHMA series in Vintage Motocross. I
ride my old Maico 400 that I bought new in '73. And, yes, that feeling
waiting for the gate to drop hasn't change one iota. As with the Triumph, my
MO is to ride with persistence and make few mistakes.

Richard  L. Taylor, Jr.,  FAIA

TAYLOR    ARCHITECTURE

<blocked::blocked::http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&addr=112+Krog+S
t.+++Suite+196&csz=Atlanta,+Georgia&country=us> 112  Krog  St.      Suite
196
Atlanta,     Georgia,   30307

tel:
<blocked::blocked::http://www.plaxo.com/click_to_call?src=jj_signature&To=(4