fot

Re: [Fot] SVRA allows 5 speed transmission conversion!

To: "Richard Taylor" <tarch@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] SVRA allows 5 speed transmission conversion!
From: Bill Babcock <Billb@bnj.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 10:04:06 -1000
Jeez Richard, I'm 62. How old do you need to be to get perspective?
I'm waiting for the mantle of wisdom to fall on my shoulders, it would
be good to know when that might happen. I'd like to prepare for it.
Incidentally, somehow I always had the notion that you were younger
than me.

Bill Babcock
Babcock & Jenkins
Billb@bnj.com