fot

Re: [Fot] FOT on FACEBOOK ???

To: <N197TR4@cs.com>, <adams910@gmail.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] FOT on FACEBOOK ???
From: "Bob Kramer" <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 10:53:06 -0500
Maybe Facebook can be part of the solution to the problem Henry discussed,
and siphon off some of the social content that ends up on this list, leaving
us with more focused threads that help us help each other while racing our
Triumphs.

There are a lot of forums all over the Internet. most off them very good,
and I for one don't have time to keep up with them all. As for the Triumph
racing community I'd love to see permanent stuff located on the Fot-racing
site, social stuff posted on  Facebook and this list do what it does.

FB is a great place to share photos and video's, and it would be cool if
people added content after a race weekend. I'm still learning how to fine
tune it, but I can choose what and who I want to see my stuff and what I
want to look at.

Bob Kramer
Volente, TX

Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch
excellence.
Vince Lombardi