fot

Re: [Fot] GT6 suspension set-up

To: MadMarx <tr4racing@googlemail.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] GT6 suspension set-up
From: Jason Ostrowski <jason@multivintage.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 09:16:40 -0500
 The nicely prepared gt6 race cars in the midwest have concentrated on
beefing up rear axles and hubs, flat and heavy rear springs, and stiff
shocks. The fastest has a bar mine has no bar... but seems to work fine.
Less movement of all parts in general proves to be better. Stiffness steps
in the back should allow lateral movement to be modulated by the throttle
pedal. I would assume your car has good stuff at the rear and might agree
with chris that your front end grip may be more important.

Side note... we use hoosier street T.D.'s and although quite expensive and
not long lasting (half a season for the fronts) These tires stick both at
the front and rear and should put the car wherever you want to go.

Jason
Friendly Ghost Racing