fot

Re: [Fot] GT6 suspension set-up

To: MadMarx <tr4racing@googlemail.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] GT6 suspension set-up
From: toodamnfunky@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 14:26:41 +0000 (UTC)
I think Chris said it, you have a lot of sway bar up front, I'd start with
that.

You have a pretty low roll center in a GT6. It seems the only way to make a

1" sway bar work well on a GT6 is with fairly massive tires, but I could be
wrong.

Set the camber with tire temps and once you get the front to bite then you

can balance front & rear. A little toe out made a big difference in the TR4 on
turn in.

Jim G