fot

Re: [Fot] GT6 suspension set-up

To: rjl6n@cstone.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] GT6 suspension set-up
From: Jason Ostrowski <jason@multivintage.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 10:38:52 -0500
All,
Another memory from my childhood Triumph dreams from the paddock that
concern rear suspension... You could almost tell who the fast Triumphs were
going to be by looking at the way the car sat on the jack stands. The cars
whose rear wheels and axles were flat and still nicely tucked under the
fenders were going to fly. The ones that sagged to the grass...well not so
much. When I was looking to buy a car I wanted one that when you jacked up
rear... the wheels went up too!

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html