fot

Re: [Fot] Accusump

To: "'Randall'" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Accusump
From: "Norlin Engineering" <norlinengineering@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 09:03:02 -0700
Concur regarding the positive displacement pump acting as a fairly effective
check valve.  I do not have a check valve in my system and precharging to
35-40 psi off of the 1 1/2 qt accumulator is no problem.  The only thing the
check valve would improve on in my opinion is if you have a leak from a
hose, cooler, oil filter, etc or if the pupm drive breaks.  A 25psi idiot
light is the only thing that may help then.