fot

[Fot] Blackhawk

Subject: [Fot] Blackhawk
From: tedtsimx at bright.net (Ted Schumacher)
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2017 16:40:49 -0400
There is also an Interstate west of Chicago (I355?) that goes straight
north up toward Rockford. Less traffic. Pick it up by Joliet off I80. Ted

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx at bright.net
http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com
108 S. Jefferson St.
Pandora, Ohio, USA 45877
Fax: 419.384.3272 (24 Hrs.)
Phone: 800.543.6648 (US & Canada)
Tech/ Gen. Information/ Worldwide: 419.384.3022