fot

[Fot] Blackhawk

Subject: [Fot] Blackhawk
From: dmar823 at gmail.com (Don Marshall)
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2017 19:46:33 -0400
We're starting our trek to the extremely far north tomorrow from Florida
and will stop at Blackhawk Farms on the way, unfortunately as spectators
this time.  I know to avoid Chicago at all costs, having made that mistake
once before, but is there anything I need to know about getting into the
paddock with a camper trailer?  We're all set for crew passes, but don't
know about parking, electric availability, etc.  Naturally, we would hope
to be near the FOT group. Anything I should know before we get there?
Thanks, Don