fot

[Fot] Car spin

Subject: [Fot] Car spin
From: ponobill at gmail.com (Bill)
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2017 21:29:18 -0700
And regarding flywheel bolts?usually the dowels are a pretty tight fit?tighter
than the shoulders of the bolts. They are also square and better for resisting
rotational force. I think flywheels slip and slide?not much of course, but
there?s a lot of force applied there. I?m equally comfortable with more hard
bolts than stock. Six is good, eight is better. But a couple of dowels is nice
too. I don?t think they simply locate.