fot

[Fot] Better picture

Subject: [Fot] Better picture
From: dlhogye at comcast.net (davehogye)
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2017 19:00:04 +0000 (UTC)
I'll have to look at the receipt for the drums I bought, but I think they where
around $80 a piece. I may have got them from Summit, but I'm not sure about
that.
I think I had 7 weekends on them, plus a couple thousands miles of street use.
I replaced them with another set after I damaged the fins on one of them.
I could have just replaced one, but I thought I'd start fresh and have a good
spare from the old set. The damaged one is still usable, it just doesn't look
very nice.
I'll check my receipts and get back to you.

// Dave