fot

[Fot] K-Cup

Subject: [Fot] K-Cup
From: william.tobin31 at verizon.net (Bill Tobin)
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2018 20:50:30 -0500
Tony, I THINK they have a cancellation/efund policy. Check with the organizers
to be sure.
If you've never been to PitRace/BeaveRun, it's a great place. Very fun track to
drive, has about everything you could want.
It was extended to almost 3 miles a few years back.
It has clean showers and facilities and a place for lunch. It's only about 8
miles from the PA Turnpike on a nice 2 lane road.
It has kind of a Gingerman feel, same guy, Wilson, designed them both.
If you could stick around until the next weekend it's the race at Schenely Park
in Pittsburgh. very unique. Race in a city park. With lots of Stillers fans.
(Local joke). Some folks doing both races leave their cars/haulers at PittRace
between races.
Hope you can make it.
Cheers, Bill