fot

[Fot] K-Cup

Subject: [Fot] K-Cup
From: tony at tonydrews.com (Tony Drews)
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2018 20:06:42 -0600
Bill, thanks for the info.? I'm good on the refund policy - e-mails
crossed in the ether.

I'll not be doing the Shenely Park race - not quite enough vacation time
to do that, plus that course scares the bejebus out of me.? Many people
have told me what an awesome time they had at the Shenely Park deal, the
crowd / spectators are great, etc. Then they describe the track - walls,
curbs, trees, bridges, no safety stuff to speak of.? I'm not sure I have
enough self restraint to run that kind of place.

I'll certainly be at the Cup race though (unless something very bad
happens beforehand).

Regards, Tony