fot

[Fot] K-Cup

Subject: [Fot] K-Cup
From: jdolan at voyagerhldgs.com (James J Dolan)
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2018 09:24:06 +0000
PVGP policy provides for a full refund if you cancel before your tires hit the
track.

Sent from my iPad

Tony, I THINK they have a cancellation/efund policy. Check with the organizers
to be sure.
If you've never been to PitRace/BeaveRun, it's a great place. Very fun track to
drive, has about everything you could want.
It was extended to almost 3 miles a few years back.
It has clean showers and facilities and a place for lunch. It's only about 8
miles from the PA Turnpike on a nice 2 lane road.
It has kind of a Gingerman feel, same guy, Wilson, designed them both.
If you could stick around until the next weekend it's the race at Schenely Park
in Pittsburgh. very unique. Race in a city park. With lots of Stillers fans.
(Local joke). Some folks doing both races leave their cars/haulers at PittRace
between races.
Hope you can make it.
Cheers, Bill