fot

[Fot] Has anybody ran these new brake calipers?

Subject: [Fot] Has anybody ran these new brake calipers?
From: tony at tonydrews.com (Tony Drews)
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2018 14:57:01 -0500
Some of the most fun I've had driving was on skinny Dunlops. Major
drift, big slip angles, what a hoot.? If we could get everyone to run
that kind of thing it would be neat.? I don't think that's possible in
the context of running within mixed marque groups though.

I do think that tire technology is why we need Southwick rear axles to
begin with.

Tony