fot

[Fot] Has anybody ran these new brake calipers?

Subject: [Fot] Has anybody ran these new brake calipers?
From: tr4abrad at gmail.com (Brad Eells)
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2018 12:43:29 -0800
References: <CACZdCPXM-BEj2p2-P8d+acF+_hzNYN=RqGNmcHdu2y9k=p7FCg@mail.gmail.com> <5D3AFB4D-C6F8-490A-8208-12C4A604FA08@me.com> <CACZdCPVXF1T3pf3-qkioDquO2we8P-6-vdRoT471ZdWMq5J48w@mail.gmail.com> <496193370.404774.1520483083250@connect.xfinity.com> <ecca85f62de80b5889e447f64735f075@tr4racer.com> <1322324899.177432.1520525397543@connect.xfinity.com> <39824744-DEB7-48F7-94BA-343E99425A24@me.com> <1346618642.364769.1520526467307@connect.xfinity.com> <00b501d3b702$8aed9540$a0c8bfc0$@gmail.com> <141E5239-4C18-4225-AE0E-BFE10DB690DC@att.net> <CAMJWJcGaN_PTNjed3Hzaqs6vO23P72VsUFxmLgvthgLPQqOW1w@mail.gmail.com> <8B196567-7CEA-420C-9D89-7CAE21DE320E@aol.com> <8E35FFEE24954CEFBA469BBAC928A878@hpd530> <38fc19de-e0b3-23d2-797b-d741d26629c1@tonydrews.com> <CAGiQU1C_Zo+XQff3-yo0T2ULPahJ6f+QP=Vua1s0eHcgU5ZHUQ@mail.gmail.com>
Kas,

Love to hear your experiences and stories...keep ?em coming!

Brad Eells
Sent from my iPhone