RE: Trafficator question

To: "'Alex'" <alexmm@adelphia.net>,
Subject: RE: Trafficator question
From: "Michael Salter" <msalter@precisionsportscar.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 10:39:23 -0400
Hi Alex,
That is an easy one to fix but does take some fiddling.
The position of the trafficator switch lever is adjusted by loosening
the nut on the bottom of the stator tube at the front of the steering
box. Loosen the nut enough to easily rotate the switch then tighten it
up again.
You will probably find that the switch rotates a little as you tighten
the nut and may have to offset things a little before tightening to get
it right.
DON'T try to twist the switch straight. It is very easy to crack the
stator tube at the bottom of the slot which is cut in it to allow for
steering wheel adjustment.

Michael Salter
www.precisionsportscar.com