Re: Starter Solenoid

To: "Scott Willis" <ahpowered@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Starter Solenoid
From: tld6008@mchsi.com
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 17:35:47 +0000
Mine will click if the battery is not up to snuff or the connections are not
clean and tight. After a few attempts feel the cable terminals and see if they
feel hot if so there is excessive resistance and a cleaning ot tightening may
be needed. I just hat to do it to my cut off switch in the rear wheel well. I
would also bypass the solenoid to see if the starter spins, if it does the
battery etc. should be good and the solenoid bad..
--
Tim Davis BN7