Re: Which Radios?

To: Scott Willis <ahpowered@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Which Radios?
From: Blue One Hundred <international_investor@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 19:00:10 -0700 (PDT)
Scott -

Why don't you get and IPod, and then rip your ENTIRE
CD collection into it.  Then simply mount a cheap 100W
Amplifier (hidden somewhere under the dash/parcel
shelf), buy an RCA jack converter for the IPOD
(cheap... maybe $5 bucks), then you can have your
complete CD collection at your fingertips when you are
driving your car.

I know several people who are looking at going down
this route.

For your speakers buy a pair of used Minimus Radio
Shack Speakers off of eBAY, they fit well... hidden
under the dash with little or no drilling to mount...
and have a remarkably good quality sound + they'll
last forever.

Regards,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8