Re: Which Radios?

To: mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Which Radios?
From: Awgertoo@aol.com
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 22:38:23 EDT
In a message dated 4/22/2004 9:45:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net writes:
Holy crap.  That is the strangest looking contraption (controller)I've seen
in a long time.   What do you attach it to and what do you do with the
wiring harness, its got to be huge to carry out all those operations.
-
Mark--

The controller is about 3-1/2" long, the base is perhaps 1-1/4" square and it
mounts on a simple baseplate (I have mine attached via one #6 screw and an
adhesive mount to the face of my heater).  The wire is approximately 1/8"
diameter and terminates in a miniplug which plugs into the reciever.  If I did
not
tell you it was there I doubt you would find it.

Best--Michael