Re: Clutch

To: "Pat & Gary Rice" <patgaryrice@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Clutch
From: "Bill Lawrence" <ynotink@qwest.net>
Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 21:09:55 -0700
Gary,

Make sure that there is about 1/16" of clearance between the end of the
clutch actuator rod and the master cylinder piston.
If they are remain in contact when you release the clutch the return
valve can remain in contact with the port at end of the cylinder and
restrict fluid from returning to the cylinder.
This causes the line and the slave cylinder to remain under pressure
and hold the clutch disengaged.

Bill Lawrence