Re: Horn blowing

To: "Steve B. Gerow" <steveg@abrazosdata.com>
Subject: Re: Horn blowing
From: tld6008@mchsi.com
Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 20:11:21 +0000
Something similiar happened to me about a month ago. I called British
Specialties in Stockton, CA and spoke to David and he gave me instructions as I
worked to disassemble the trafficator. You shouldn't need to get into the
spring flying part I thought it interesting that he advised to pull the entire
tube out of the steering box w/ trafficator. It worked very well doing it that
way.
--
Tim Davis BN7