Re: Changing Non-adjustable to adjustable steering

To: John Snyder <johnahsn@olypen.com>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Changing Non-adjustable to adjustable steering
From: Blue One Hundred <international_investor@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 18:22:42 -0700 (PDT)
John -

Smart man.  The only use for the adjustable steering
is to give the pretty lady in the passenger seat a
shock when you push and pull the steering wheel in and
out while driving.  Very keystone cops!

They only laugh that's better is the giant rubber
cockroach hidden on top of the passenger's side visor
in my Toyota Scion.  Don't tell my wife, she hasn't
pulled the visor down just yet.  The anticipation is
killing me!

Cheers,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8