RE: Thermostat Selection in Hot climates

To: <rusd@velocitus.net>
Subject: RE: Thermostat Selection in Hot climates
From: "Patton Dickson" <kpdii@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 19:39:22 -0500
I am going to set up my camp stove next to the car, it seems a little safer
than trying to hold a propane torch (which I don't own anyhow).

I threw out a couple dual gauges that had the capillary tube cut off that
now I wish I had so I could take them apart and see what cleaning
opportunities are behind that face.  I don't want to risk it on one of my 3
(kind of) working gauges.

The guy at APT suggested taking the better of the two black faced gauges and
swapping out the face since they measure the same ranges.

Patton

Patton Dickson - Richmond, TX
'57 A-H 100-Six - http://Austin-Healeys.com
Please see my parts wanted list at the site...